Site Player

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hot Drinks

Happy Holidays!

Source: jonashton.com


Here in Baltimore, we were treated to a white Christmas. Ordinarily, I'd be thrilled, but this year the snow came as a minor annoyance. This annoyance may have something to do with me being under the weather and unable to enjoy it. And since I've been sick, I wanted to something warm to drink. I wanted something sweet to counteract the medicine that I was forced to endure and since I couldn't have a cookie, I thought, "Hot Chocolate sure would hit the spot." Twas a good thing that I was stockpiling these hot chocolate recipes. While I can't claim to have convinced my kind caretakers to make me any of them, I sure hope that you will be able to enjoy them.

Cheers!

Hot Chocolates


Banana 
Coconut 
Chili
Peanut Butter Caramel Latte or Cocoa
Almond Joy
Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate
Cookies and Cream 
Whiteout
Boozy Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment